Needing to fix a sweet tooth in a pinch? Or feed those family members home for the holidays? These 15 Minute Puff Pastry Air Fried Cinnamon Rolls will save you and make you look like you put in tons of work.
This blog may contain affiliate links that I make a small commission off of.
Using pre made frozen puff pastry, these mini cinnamon rolls come together in a pinch!
What You Need
- Air Fryer - I love my As Seen On Tv air fryer. It's economical and has served me well!
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
Tips and Tricks
- Its important to not crowd the air fryer with the cinnamon rolls. Space them out evenly!
- Roll your puff pastry as tight as you can! Since they are small they have a tendency to unravel a bit. However, even if they do, no biggie!
- Please don't pour the icing onto them while still in the air fryer, you will be sad during clean up if you do this! ha!
- Before trying to unroll then roll the puff pastry into cinnamon rolls, give it 10 minutes to soften up a bit after removing from the freezer.
- If you put the frosting on them, it's best to eat them right away. Store them in an air tight container and add frosting right before eating.
Why Air Fried Cinnamon Rolls are Great!
These are fantastic for kids to help with because there is minimal cooking time and maximum deliciousness!
They come together so quickly, so if making for guests in the morning during the holidays, they are perfect!
It's so fun! I love seeing what I can air fry and dough is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out some other air fryer recipes...
- Air Fried Green Beans
- Black Pepper Garlic Zucchini Chips
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprout Caesar salad
- Zucchini Fries
Puff Pastry Air Fried Cinnamon Rolls
- air fryer
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Let the puff pastry come to room temperature then roll it out flat.
- Brush the melted butter on the pastry sheet
- sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon all over
- tightly roll up the cinnamon rolls
- slice using a serrated knife, 8 rolls.
- place them in the air fryer at 375 for 12 minutes
- in a small bowl combine powdered sugar and water. Whisk.
- When the rolls are done, move them to the plate you will serve them on and pour the icing on top. Enjoy!