Brussel sprouts are the unsung hero of the salad and side dish world. They are amazing roasted, pan seared, and AIR FRIED! Yep. The crispiest Brussel sprouts you've ever had are coming your way in this Brussel Sprouts Caesar salad!
I paired these crispy, roast, Brussels with a drizzle of caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and croutons. It's an amazing warm side salad that will be a hit on any dinner table.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprout Recipe
To air fry Brussel sprouts you need a couple of things: air fryer and brussel sprouts. Drizzle them with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and it's the most simple yet satisfying warm salad EVER.
In my head the best brussel sprout dishes are served at restaurants and they are so flaky, crispy, and are fried in lots of butter or oil. But these give you that same amazing flavor with very few ingredients and even littler effort.
Lena's Kitchen Homemade Caesar Dressing
In addition to the brussel sprouts for this recipe you are going to want an amazing caesar dressing. Going store bought is fine, but if you really want to make it special, this homemade Caesar from Lena's Kitchen Blog is AMAZING!
What Air Fryer To Buy
So I am often asked on my Instagram what air fryer I have and do I love it. I do absolutely love it! I am not one for purchasing more gadgets than I need. But, I NEED the air fryer.
When first purchasing one I did lots of research found a few in the $100 range that I just couldn't bring myself to purchase.
I ended up finding one on sale at Target. It's an As Seen On TV brand and it was like $60, so I bought it because it was cheap. It has not failed me yet!
It has a large frying basket, totally non-stick, and super easy to clean. I would highly recommend it for the price point.
More Brussel Sprout Recipes
Looking for even more incredible recipes using brussel sprouts? Check these out!
- Kale and Brussels Wreath Salad - delicious shaved brussel sprout and kale salad with pomegranate dressing
- Roasted Ranch Chickpeas and Brussel Sprouts - an easy appetizer that roasts chickpeas and brussel sprouts in a ranch seasoning!
- Hot Honey Glazed Chicken and Brussel Sprouts - an incredible delicious 30 minute dinner using hot honey glazed chicken and Brussel sprouts
Air Fryer Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad
- 10 oz brussel sprouts, cut the ends off
- 4 tbsp caesar dressing, storebought or homemade
- 2 tbsp shaved parmesan
- 1/4 cup garlic croutons
- Cut the ends off of the brussel sprouts and with your hands flake them apart. The more loose pieces, the more crispy crunchy pieces!
- Add to the air fryer basket and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Air fry for 15 minutes at 375 until many of the edges and pieces are brown and crispy
- Transfer to a salad bowl, drizzle with caesar dressing, top with parmesan and croutons.