If you're craving something sweet, spiced, GORGEOUS, and cake-y...and amazing?! I thought so. This Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake was made for you then.
Bundt cakes are tricky because you don't actually know how they will turn out until you flip that pan over after 1.5 hours of cooking. Stressful right?! Well I've got the tips, tricks, and an amazing recipe to help you out.
How To Grease A Bundt Cake Pan
So this might be the most important step of the whole cake baking process. You want to generously oil and FLOUR your cake pan. I don't care how "non-stick" it is, you want to grease that baby up.
Grab some butter or cooking spray and coat the inside. Then sprinkle flour all over to ensure that cake comes out with crisp, clean edges!
While this cake could be eaten all year, fall is perfect for this Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake. It's chock full of nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger.
Warm, cozy, sugary are a few words that come to mind when describing the perfect snickerdoodle and this cake has it all.
It will make your home smell AMAZING as it bakes and it'll be a real show stopper as a dessert for any occasion.
Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake
- Bundt Cake Pan
- 1 3/4 cups canola oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 3 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl combine oil, sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, and ginger.
- Whisk in eggs and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Sift in flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix until combined. Don't over mix!
- Grease your bundt cake pan by spraying with cooking spray or butter and dust with flour (don't skip this step!)
- Pour batter in evenly and bake for 75 minutes.
- It will be cracked on the top and nicely browned when done.
- Let cook completely then carefully flip the pan over.
- In a small bowl combine the 1/2 cup sugar and tsp of cinnamon and dust the Bundt Cake with it.