When it comes to party appetizers, nothing beats a creamy and delicious dip. And if you're looking for something that's sure to impress your guests, look no further than this Cream Cheese Corn Dip recipe!
With its perfect blend of tangy cream cheese, zesty Mexicorn, and savory rotel, this dip is sure to become a crowd favorite. Plus, it's super easy to make, which means you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the party!
I love serving it alongside a Spicy Skinny Margarita and some grilled chicken fajitas - perfect for summer!
Why You'll Love Mexican Corn Dip
Mexican corn dip with cream cheese is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. This creamy, cheesy dip combines the sweetness of corn with the tanginess of Mexican spices to create a flavor explosion in your mouth!
Here are some reasons why you'll love this dip:
- Make ahead dish: whether its a pool party, dinner party, or weeknight dinner you can make this dish ahead of time for any occasion!
- Family friendly: This is one Rosie loves helping with because you just dump all the ingredients and stir! No pesky measuring cups and minimal mess with this one-bowl cream cheese corn dip recipe.
- Budget Friendly: I love being able to used only canned ingredients and whip up a delicious party appetizer. It's totally budget friendly for a crowd of people.
- It's versatile: This dip can be enjoyed with tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos, burritos, or even grilled chicken.
- It's EASY to make: With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe can be whipped up in no time making it perfect for last-minute gatherings or when you're short on time but still want something delicious.
Mexican corn dip with cream cheese is an amazing appetizer that's full of flavor and easy to make. Whether you're hosting a party or looking for a quick snack idea – this dish will surely satisfy your cravings!
Mexican Corn Dip Ingredients
- Mexican corn or Mexicorn can be found by the salsas in most grocery stores. Its a mix of corn and bell peppers and just adds a little extra flavor!
- Rotel is a mix of tomatoes and chiles that really pack that Mexican flavor into the dip.
- Cream Cheese this makes it ultra creamy and helps to set up firmly in the fridge!
- Green Onions sliced green onions give this dish a bit of freshness and a nice little bite.
- Black Olives add a touch of salt and brine to the cream cheese dip which perfectly balances the creamy dip.
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese is essential to any cream cheese dip! And adds more savory elements to the dish.
PRO TIP! I would stick to using fresh corn vs frozen, I prefer the texture and it doesn't release as much liquid as frozen which would affect the recipe's texture.
*Grab the full measurements in the recipe card!
How to Make Corn Dip with Cream Cheese
Corn dip with cream cheese is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that's perfect for any occasion. Whether you're hosting a party or just looking for a tasty snack, this recipe is sure to please.
- Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl
2. Mix with a spatula or a hand mixer until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
3. Serve up in a bowl with tortilla chips!
Tips, Tricks, and Substitution
Helpful tips and tricks to ensure that your dish turns out perfectly every time! So grab your ingredients and get ready to whip up a batch of delicious corn dip...
- For a milder dip, use a can of regular corn instead of Mexicorn.
- If you're short on time, you can skip the hand mixer or whisk and simply mix the ingredients together with a spoon or spatula.
- For a more colorful dip, try using a mix of red, green, and yellow bell peppers in place of the Mexicorn.
- If you're serving the dip at a party, consider setting out a variety of dippers, such as tortilla chips, pita bread, and fresh vegetables like carrots, celery, and bell peppers.
What to Serve with Mexican Corn Dip?
This creamy dip is best served chilled and you can serve it up with many different things!
- veggies - I love dipping cucumbers and carrots into this loaded corn dip
- tortilla chips - the scoops are my favorite!
- on burritos or tacos - it's a delicious creamy topping for any Mexican dinner
- Fritos - another great savory chip option for enjoying the cool dip!
It's delicious as a topping for enchiladas, dip, or dressing. So serve it up with your next taco Tuesday dinner!
Mexican dinner's to accompany this delicious dip would be my favorite thing to serve with it. Specifically my White Chicken Enchiladas or Air Fryer Taquitos!
To make this dip thicker, you can increase the amount of cream cheese and refrigerate it for a longer period of time.
Ideally you would want to eat this dip immediately. The texture might not be very pleasant after defrosting.
Absolutely! This is one of my favorite make ahead dishes because it just gets better as it sets.
The best way to store the dip is to tightly cover it with plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
More Recipes You'll Love!
Mexican Corn Dip with Cream Cheese
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 spatula or hand mixer
- 2 cans of Mexican corn or regular corn
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions sliced
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup rotel drained
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese softened
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl with a spatula or a hand mixer.
- Let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Serve with veggies such as peppers & cucumber or your favorite tortilla chips!
Quick and delicious! I brought this to a party recently and everyone was asking for the recipe. Highly recommend!