Peaches and hot mustard? On chicken? with Brussel sprouts?! Yes, you read right. These Hot Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs are the PERFECT baked chicken recipe because the flavor is out of this world, it is a one-dish meal, and it'll feed the whole fam.
Why You'll Love Hot Honey Chicken Thighs
This 30 minute dinner is loaded with flavor thanks to the slight heat from the pepper flakes and tangy mustard.
Pair that all with those earthy roasted brussel sprouts and you've got yourself a hearty meal that is perfect for the whole family.
It's quick! This takes LESS than an hour from start to finish.
Economical Ingredients. You probably already have over half of these ingredients in your pantry! & You could even save some money by deboning your own chicken thighs if you want.
It's easy to reheat. Make this once and eat it during the week, I love a make ahead meal.
Creating Hot Honey Mustard Glaze
I love honey mustard and chicken but HOT honey mustard?! Knock out!
I added in the peaches for a little sweet kick to this one and of course we have to get our veggies in there too.
Honey is a great pairing with mustard to create a sticky, sweet glaze for chicken!
The Brussel sprouts are awesome to pair with this because they take about the same amount of time to cook as the chicken. So perfectly tender sprouts paired with perfectly cooked chicken. Winner winner!
Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Thigh Ingredients
Here is everything you'll need to create our hot honey chicken. With most of these ingredients being pantry staples, it should be so easy to gather it all up...
- chicken thighs, bone-in skin on
- hot honey (or honey + red pepper flakes)
- cup whole grain mustard
- 1 peach
- garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- white vinegar
- fresh brussel sprouts, cut in half
- olive oil
How To Make Hot Honey Mustard Chicken
Like I mentioned above, this couldn't be easier to make on a busy weeknight. Just a few steps between you and a hot meal...
- First whip together your hot honey mustard in a small bowl.
- Pour this over the chicken and tuck the brussel sprouts in the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then broil for the final 2 minutes, for that extra crispy top!
- Serve each chicken thigh with some brussel sprouts and enjoy your healthy dinner!
Enjoyed This Recipe? Try These Chicken Recipes...
I love these easy recipes using chicken and they go great with a hearty side dish like my Cheesy Jalapeno Corn Casserole!
Hot Honey Mustard & Peach Chicken Thighs
- 1 baking dish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup local hot honey (OR ¼ cup local honey with ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 peach diced canned peaches work well for this!
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- One 12 oz bag of fresh brussel sprouts cut in half
- In a mixing bowl combine mustard, hot honey, garlic powder, white vinegar, peach, Worcestershire sauce and whisk.
- Place ½ of your brussel sprouts in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer your chicken thighs on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mustard peach glaze over the top and place the remaining brussel sprouts around the chicken.
- Drizzle everything with the olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 375 and bake chicken for 25 minutes.
- Then turn your oven to broil and let it cook for an additional 2-5 minutes.