Another blog post, another 30 minute meal. You guys know I'm your go-to gal for 30 minute dinners. I've done chicken sliders, turkey sliders, so naturally it's time for a ground pork slider! I'm bringing to you a Teriyaki Pork Slider for a great weeknight meal!
What to Make With Ground Pork
So in my opinion ground pork has a GREAT texture. Something different than beef or chicken and I find it lends itself really well to Asian flavors. So garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce. It can handle salty and sweet very well!
And obviously these Teriyaki Pork Sliders! These are savory and sweet and I've topped it off with a cool cabbage and kale slaw.
Pulled Pork Slider Recipe
If you are interested in something to make with your leftover PULLED pork. Check out these pulled pork sliders by Kim's Cravings. They look delicious and simple if you have some pulled pork on hand.
If you're in the market for some pulled pork, try out my easy 3 ingredient pulled pork recipe!
How To Make Pork Sliders
So these teriyaki pork sliders come together SO fast. Lightning fast dinner recipe right here! So your ingredients are
- chopped onion
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- and obviously ground pork!
Toss all of that in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Mix with your hands or a fork.
Form your patties using a ¼ cup measuring cup for sliders (or ½ cup for burgers). Cook these on a skillet for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Pork Slider Sides
So you've made these delicious pork sliders, now what do you serve with it?
Teriyaki Pork Slider
- mixing bowl
- 1 lb ground pork
- ¼ cup teryaki sauce can be homemade! I used storebought.
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cups of shredded kale & cabbage, mixed
- 3 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 hawwaiin slider buns
- In a mixing bowl combine the chopped onion, pork, and teriyaki sauce.
- Mix with fork until combined. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and mix well.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, cook the sliders for 4-5 minutes each side until the internal temperature is 145.
- In a small bowl combine kale and cabbage, greek yogurt, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well.
- Assemble your sliders by placing your pork patty on the bun and top it with the slaw. Enjoy!